Andrew is a Business Psychologist Coach and Facilitator and a core associate member of the Emerge Design and Delivery team. He has extensive experience of delivering into Emerge’s key clients and has the ability to build relationships fast. He is a well-informed individual with expert knowledge in several disciplines including Change Management, Leadership, Leadership of Change and Executive/talent development and Team development and performance. He has an international career and works across a number of sectors, majoring in the Defence Sector for Emerge.
Background and Experience
Andrew has over 25 years’ experience operating either independently or in conjunction with leading organisations in Sales, Consultancy, Design and Delivery of many training, management development or staff support programmes. He is experienced in working with junior, senior and executive/board levels.
His direct experience includes many areas of the UK economy including private and public sector, finance, energy, utilities, MOD and other areas of industry. Much of his delivery over the past 10 years has been for international clients in the Far East, Europe, USA and the Middle East Region.
After graduating Andrew worked for a large multinational oil company and held various roles in Marketing, Sales and Commercial Management he then spent time as a recruiter and a few years in career development and career transition services.
Areas of Expertise
Andrew has an MSc in Change Management and is experienced in designing and delivering programmes in the following areas:
• Executive and Leadership Development
• Personal Development
• Team Building
• Enhancing Sales Performance
• Developing Business Relationships
• Interview Skills
• Customer Orientation
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Facilitation Work
• Change Management • Sales Management
• Culture Change
• Consultancy Skills
• Creative Problem Solving
• Effective Communication
• Appraisal and Feedback Skills
• Self-Management Skills
• Performance under Pressure
• Leadership through Change
• Certified in many Personality and psychometric instruments and tools
Professional Qualifications, Accreditation
• Business Psychologist (Association for Business Psychology -Principle Practitioner)
• MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies Encompasses a wide range of skills
• ILM certified trainer and TPMA certified (Trainer Performance & Monitoring Association)
• Member of International Association of Facilitators IAF
• Qualified coach - EMCC and AfC member for many years
Over the years he has provided L&D services to numerous clients across a range of sectors including, Defence, Oil Industry, Entertainment, Media, Finance, Insurance, Hospitality Universities and Retail.
• BAE Systems
• Walt Disney
• RSA • Lockheed Martin
• AXA Insurance
• Credit Suisse
• United Biscuits
• Morgan Stanley